April 8, 2008

And so on...

So here we are with the 4th in the series (the third is being cleaned up for posting later). I really like how she came out...from the feet up. I have to admit I kinda glossed over that section as I was starting to nitpick at everything. When I do this things don't get finished. So in order to keep myself on schedule I decided that I will plow on and not try and be so perfect by worrying about every little detail that comes up that I don't particularly like. I guess I'm sort of a perfectionist and didn't realize it. I'm done with that. That way of looking at my art sucks. Plus I get done faster when I'm not so concerned with-that-little-jagged-edge-on-the-cloak at-the-far-corner that-blends-in-with-the -background-only-someone-zoomed-in-could-see (and only if it was pointed out).

So here is a piece I am happy with and turned out nicely. I hope ya'll enjoy!

5 comments:

RoB said...

Nice post my friend! Great to see you back in the game! I look forward to seeing more!
Keep'em coming!~

~!WoOtWoOt!~

The Karpet Shark said...

As always my friend, your words help inspire me and urge me to keep going. Thank you!!!!

ImraN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yo yo yo, what happen'en Gill? Haven't spoken to you in a while, hope everything is good....Nice post by the way, you might need to add some of that " light urple" hahah...

Ok take care...

Imran....

The Karpet Shark said...

LOL! Hey Imran! Yeah things have been going really great! I just watched that episode last night. Man I hope things are going well for you too. It has been far too long since I've come up to visit. I'll have to do that. Going to San Diego Comic Con this year? I am doing everything I can to go!