March 27, 2008

More....


This is the finished 'Khorell'. The second in a series of nine. I like how this one came out. The only issues I had with the whole project was my ability to portray that his armor and boots were magical smoke. I don't know if I succeeded. From the looks and questions I get from most people I see that I was sort of if not out right failing managed to kinda maybe at least made it look cool. 0__O
Okay so it's Armor of Shadows and Boots of Shadows. Supposed to let you hide in shadows and the like without being seen, blah. I'm a big RPG fan and we play DnD (or at least did...I haven't played since last May.)

I like him though. I was happy with the results. Better than the first (sorry Veldar ol buddy, you go back to the chopping block).

Enjoy. (Or if for some reason you don't, at least be kind enough to let me know your opinion, PUH-leeeze keep it constructive! :) )

1 comment:

Ed Espinoza said...

Gil its Ed! got yourself a blog huh? nice.... thanks for the comment. Like the post nice and clean very cool.